Experienced Heating Engineer
Due to expansion and workload we are looking to recruit an experienced underfloor heating engineer to join our team. You will be working from home covering our region and will occasionally need to come to our Nuneaton, offices.
We will supply you with a company van, and job tools. As we intend to take on an apprentice in this area we can also consider any apprentice you currently have working with you. To be considered for this role you will need:
- 5 years experience of installing underfloor heating systems
- Experience of working with a wide range of floor constructions (domestic and commercial)
- Experience of commissioning underfloor heating systems
- To be able to troubleshoot mechanical and electrical problems with confidence
- Driving licence (max 3 points)
- Good communication skills
- An understanding of relevant health and safety legislation
- To be able to work in the Midlands and South
- To be able to train an apprentice and work well in a small team
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unit 5, Hope & Aldridge Business Park,